Want to know how to deal with clogged drains with simple items at home? Clogged drains have always been an annoying problem. Starting from the water in the sink does not recede until the water in the bathroom stagnates, the blockage in the drain always irritates. Never procrastinate to fix it because if the drainage channel is late, it can be completely blocked. But calm, plomeros en monterrey is willing to help you to solve problems like this.
This paper will help you overcome the blockage of the drainage water easily and simply. Come on, see some tricks that you can try at home.
1. Use Salt and Hot Water
Although it sounds strange, overcoming a blockage with salt has become a common way.
Here are the steps:
• Prepare half a glass of salt;
• Pour into clogged pipes;
• Bring 2 liters of water to a boil and put it into the drain; and
• Drain water to rinse the pipe.
• It should be noted when pouring hot water, make sure the water runs straight so it doesn’t splash.
You can do this process so many times that the water channel is no longer blocked.
Tip: Add half a glass of salt water and rinse with hot water so the results are more effective.
2. Use Dish Washing Soap and Hot Water
• Dish soap can overcome the blockage of water pipes caused by grease and oil.
• To apply, simply pour a little liquid soap to wash the dishes in the blocked duct.
• After that, rinse with boiling water.
• To avoid future blockages, do this process at least once a week.
3. Use Baking Soda and Vinegar
Baking soda is pure base while vinegar is acidic.
The mixture of the two will make a very powerful bubble-shaped chemical reaction as a way to overcome clogged drains.
Here’s how to apply it:
• Pour a cup of baking soda into the clogged drains;
• Rinse with 2 cups of boiling water and let stand a few minutes;
• Add a cup of baking soda and follow with a cup of vinegar; and
• Rinse with two cups of boiling water when the rumble and froth are gone.
Those are some ways to overcome clogged drains using simple ingredients at home.
So that this does not happen, it would be nice if you take precautionary measures so that the water pipes are no longer blocked.